Money Back Policy Low Price Guarantee
- DNA Testing Centre's DNA test results are 100% accurate. Accuracy
and paternity/maternity index should not be confused. The accuracy of
a DNA test is determined by the laboratory's capability to release results that are 100% correct.
- DNA testing is the most accurate and reliable means of identity
for parentage testing.
- A paternity or maternity test can prove with a 100% exclusion that an
individual IS NOT the biological parent of a child.
- No test available can prove with a 100% paternity or maternity index that a man or woman IS
biological parent of a child. There are over 30,000 genes in human DNA. DNA
testing can provide a 99.9% probability of paternity/maternity (depending on
the type of samples used). DNA testing typically proves paternity with at least 99.9%
certainty, well in excess of the 99% requirement of most U.S. courts.
- All of the testing is performed by a laboratory whose parentage testing
activities are conducted in accordance
with the standards set forth by the American
Association of Blood Banks (AABB). The
AABB inspects and accredits certain activities conducted by paternity testing laboratories based on the
standards adopted and agreed upon by the AABB. The AABB
obtains and reviews the procedures used by accredited
laboratories and sends an assessor to each member laboratory to
perform an on-site assessment.
- There is no difference in the testing accuracy between a DNA blood test
and our self collection DNA test kits.
Power of Paternity Guarantee
See accuracy information above
Due to the power of the test and the laboratory capability, we
offer a money back guarantee if the alleged father's race
is Asian, Black, Caucasian, Hispanic, or Japanese and the paternity index is
less than the following:
Paternity Trio (mother, child, and an alleged father) or
We guarantee that you will receive a 99.9% or greater
Motherless paternity test (alleged father and child)
Fatherless maternity test (alleged mother and child)
We guarantee that you will receive a 99.0% or greater
Although unlikely, the following conditions could cause the probability of
paternity to be less than the guarantee listed above. The guarantee does
not apply to these situations:
- Mixed or unlisted race (laboratory must then use standard paternity tables
instead of specific race tables).
- The actual father is related to the alleged father. If the alleged
fathers of a child could be related (i.e. brother, uncle, father/son), then
this information must be disclosed at the time of ordering. All potentially
related fathers must be tested simultaneously.
Money Back Policy
- You must qualify based upon the conditions listed in the
power of paternity guarantee.
- You will receive a 100% refund including shipping and handling.
- Your refund will be paid within 10 days of receiving your request for
- Call 888-875-7574, (817) 283-4774, or e-mail sales@DNATestingCentre.com
with your refund request.
Low Price Guarantee
- We will beat any advertised Internet or published price on any
similar test performed in the United States. A similar test is classified as a PCR system
test by a lab whose activities are accredited by the AABB. Click
here for a list of all accredited AABB labs.
- This price guarantee is only available at time of purchase.
Please call (888) 875-7574 or (817) 283-4774 to place an order to
beat a qualified competitor's price.